Majcoat is perfect for creating a permanently windtight building envelope, it is driving rain-proof and a diffusion-open breathable membrane It can be used for between and above-rafter insulation and for rear-ventilated facades.
Majcoat complies with the requirements of ZVDH
- Complies with the ZVDH product data sheet Breathing membranes class UDB-A according to table 1
- Suitable for makeshift coverage
- Suitable SIGA accessories: Wigluv, Primur Roll, Nail sealing tape
- Suitable for use as roof membrane class USB-A
- Combination with the vapour control layer Majpell (sd value=5 m) ensures perfect moisture transportation with a diffusion gradient of 1:50.
Majcoat is made three layers thick, creating a sturdy and tear-proof membrane that will eliminate damage in the construction phase.
The functional layer is closed, protected by fleece layers on either side; this design makes this membrane driving rain proof and durable, all while keeping moisture diffusing properties.
Printed on the membrane is a cutting and bonding guide, making this product as time saving as it is durable!
Width: 4.9 ft.
Length (per roll): 164 ft.